- Comprehensive physical exams in the comfort of your home, hotel room or office
- Vaccines, blood tests, medications
- Chronic disease care
- Behavior consultations
- Arrangements and transportation for surgery, dentistry, x-rays, ultrasounds, echocardiograms
- And much more, including reiki, new pet and nutritional consultations
Some things, like major surgery and x-rays do require a hospital visit. If desired, we’ll arrange transportation for your pet. We can also set up their x-ray or surgery appointment for you. Our doctors work closely with a couple of premiere-level care hospitals in Philadelphia and have surgical privileges at some as well.
If you’re not sure about whether your pet needs a hospital visit, we’ll offer guidance based on their situation.
Home technician / nursing visits
Our expert veterinary technicians would love to help you with:
- Subcutaneous fluid administration
- Anal gland expressions and cleaning
Dog and Cat Sitting
Use a pet sitter who works closely with your veterinarian. Our pet sitters are kind animal lovers with experience working in veterinary hospitals. They can provide medications too while you are away.